Dr. S. Mallik Has Been Awarded as Best Radiation Oncologist in Hyderabad in Nationwide Awards 2020 in Healthcare Awards Category Organised by Business Mint
About Dr. Singaraju Mallik
Dr.S.. Mallik M.D FAGE Currently working as consultant oncologist at Continental Hospital Hyderabad.
Dr.S.Mallik completed his M.B.B.S and MD ( Radiation Oncology) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University. Worked as Assistant professor at Manipal University He is actively involved in Post Graduate teaching.
Worked as senior consultant Oncologist at Yashoda cancer Institute and KIMS Cancer Institute till 2015.
Dr. S Mallik has been enrolled as a FELLOW OF ACADEMY OF GENERAL EDUCATION, Manipal, India
He has Experience in Planning and treatment with Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy using Steriotactic radiation,Rapid Arc Technology, IGRT technology, 3D conformal Radiation Therapy and 2D treatment plannings.
He is author of "Condensed Pharmacology Companion".A book for P.G.Entrance Examination which was inaugurated by Dr.B.M.Hegde Vice-Chancellor Manipal University.
He is the author of "Cancer Chemotherapy induced carcinogenesis" published in Pharmacologyonline 3: 38-49 (2006).
Dr.S.Mallik was recently awarded with "Guinness Record" for his participation in largest breast screening camp.
Dr S Mallik is involved in several clinical studies
- Multicentre, randomized, open label, two-treatment, two-period, two sequence, single dose, crossover, bioequivalence study comparing Capecitabine Tablets 500 mg (Manufactured by: Hetero Labs Ltd, India) and the reference listed drug Xeloda® (Capecitabine) 500 mg film coated tablets (Manufactured by Roche Pharma AG, Emil-Barell – Str I, D-79639 Grenzach-Wyhlen, Duitsland) in locally advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer or colorectal Cancer or advanced gastric cancer adult subjects already receiving a stable twice-daily dosing regimen as prescribed by the reference product label under fed condition.
- A Phase III, Open label, Randomized, Multi-Centre study of the Effect of Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection(Multikine®) Plus Standard of Care (Surgery + Radiotherapy or Surgery + Concurrent Chemotherapy) in Subjects with advanced primary squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity / Soft Palate Verses Standard of Care only.
- Axitinib (AG-013736) For the Treatment of Metastatic Renal Cell Cancer
- A multicentre, randomized, open label, two-period, two-treatment, two-way crossover, bioequivalence study comparing Capecitabine Tablets USP 500mg (Manufactured by: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories., India) to the reference listed drug Xeloda® (Capecitabine) Tablets 500 mg (Distributed by: Roche Laboratories Inc., New Jersey 07110) in Metastatic Breast Cancer or Colorectal Cancer patients under fed conditions.
- A multicentre, randomized, open label, steady state, two-treatment, two-period, two-sequence, crossover bioequivalence study of Imatinib Mesylate tablets 400 mg (Manufactured by Hetero Labs Limited, India) to Gleevec®(Manufactured by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, New Jersey-07936) administered orally under fed condition in Philadelphia chromosome positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (Ph + CML) patients on stable dose of Imatinib Mesylate tablets.
- An Open Label, Randomised, Multicentre, Three way, Cross Over, Partial Replicate,Bioequivalence study comparing the Test Product Capecitabine LEK-AM vs. The Reference Medicinal Product Xeloda 500 mg film-coated tablets in Patients with Breast or Colorectal Cancer under Fed condition.
- A randomized, multiple-dose multicenter, comparative parallel study to evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetic characteristics of Intravenous Infusion of Rituximab (Hetero) And Reference Medicinal Product (Rituximab, Roche) in Indian patients of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (HERILY Study).
- A multicenter, open label, balanced, randomized, two-treatment, two-period, two-sequence, single dose, cross-over bioequivalence study of Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Liposome Injection 20 mg/10mL (2 mg/mL) of Dr. Reddy‘s Laboratories Ltd, India, with that of Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Liposome Injection 20 mg/10mL (2 mg/mL), Manufactured by: Sun Pharmaceutical Ind. Ltd, India; Distributed by: Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd., Detroit, MI 48202 in ovarian cancer patients whose disease has progressed or recurred after platinum based chemotherapy and who are already receiving or scheduled to start therapy with the reference listed drug under fasting condition.
- “A multicentre, randomized, open-label, single dose, two-treatment, three- period, three-sequence, partial replicate, crossover, pivotal bioequivalence
- "Prospective, multi-centre, randomized, open-label, two arm, parallel group, study of Test capecitabine 500 mg tablet manufactured by Reliance Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., India with Xeloda® (capecitabine 500 mg) manufactured by Roche Pharma AG, Germany in adult, human, cancer patients under fed condition.” active-control, comparative clinical study to evaluate efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics ofR-TPR-023/ AvastinTM when given intravenously in patients with Metastatic colorectal cancer"
- An open label, multicentre, randomized, balanced, two-treatment, two- period, two-sequence, single dose, crossover, oral bioequivalence study of Melphalan Tabletes 2 mg of Alvogen Pine Brook., USA compared with that of ALKERAN ® (melphalan) Tablets 2 mg of Glaxo SmithKline, USA in adult patients under fasting conditions.
- “A prospective, randomized, multi-centric clinical study to compare Trastuzumab (Test Product, Zydus) with Trastuzumab (Reference Product, Roche/Genentech) in patients with metastatic breast cancer”
- A multicenter, open label, randomized, two-treatment, two- period, two- sequence, multiple dose, cross-over bioequivalence study of Everolimus
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase Iii Study Comparing Biosimilar
- A Double Blind, Randomized, Active Controlled, Parallel Design, 10mg tablet once daily manufactured by Par Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1 Ram Ridge Road, Spring valley, NY 10977, USA with AFINITOR (Everolimus) 10mg tablet manufactured by: Novartis Pharma Stein AG Stein, Switzerland and Distributed by: Novartis pharmaceuticals Corporation East Hanover, New Jersey 07936 in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma patients under fasting condition. Rituximab (Rtxm83) Plus Chop Chemotherapy Versus A Reference Rituximab Plus Chop (R-Chop) In Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Given As First Line Comparative PK, Efficacy, Safety and Immunogenicity Study of Bmab-100 and Avastin®, both in Combination with XELOX Chemotherapy in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Maxneeman Vrp A double blind, multicentric, randomized controlled clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of VRP-1620 in increasing the sensitivity of sonomammography and lateral chest x-ray in patients of breast cancer
- Multi centre, open label, randomized, cross over bioequivalence trial of Biocad flutrabine Multi centre, open label, randomized, cross over bioequivalence study of BCD-031 (CJSC BIOCAD, Russia) and Xeloda (Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Switzerland) after single oral administration in colo rectal cancer or breast cancer patients. Multi centre, open label, randomized, cross over bioequivalence study of BCD-029 (CJSC BIOCAD, Russia) and Temodal(Schering-Plough Labo N.V. ) in capsules after single oral administration ( under fasting conditions) in patients with progressive or recurrent malignant glioma or advanced metastatic malignant melanoma.
- Flugarda tablets (CJSC BIOCAD, Russia) and Fludara tablets (Genzyme, Europe B.V., the Netherlands) in patients with B-Cell chronic lymphocytic Leukemia.